There are a few signs that can indicate you have outgrown QuickBooks and Xero and may need an ERP system:
- Increased complexity: If your business has grown significantly and become more complex with multiple departments, locations, or product lines, QuickBooks and Xero may no longer be able to handle the increased complexity.
- Limited functionality: QuickBooks and Xero may not have the functionality you need to manage your business processes and operations. For example, if you need to manage inventory across multiple warehouses or need more robust reporting capabilities, an ERP system may be necessary.
- Integration challenges: If you have multiple software systems that do not integrate well with QuickBooks and Xero, it may be time to consider an ERP system that can integrate all your business processes and data into one system.
- Slow performance: As your business grows and you process more transactions, QuickBooks and Xero may become slower and less responsive, which can affect your productivity and efficiency.
- Scalability: If you anticipate continued growth and expansion in the future, it may be more cost-effective and efficient to transition to an ERP system that can accommodate your business needs over the long term.
We help move companies out of Quickbooks and Xero and into Dynamics Business Central with our rapid implementation strategy. Implement within 1-2 months and ROI with 3 months! Contact us to find out more